Day Etosha Safari Package
Experience Etosha, Evocative and Exciting
More than a century of continuous conservation has ensured that wildlife flourishes in , much the same as it has over the past millennia. This unspoiled, well-loved Park’s striking feature is an immense seasonal salt pan of more than 1 900 square miles set in almost 8 500 square miles of gracious African savannah and dry woodland. This is home to more than 110 species of mammals, and of reptiles; and almost 400 species of birds; and it offers one of Africa’s greatest and most accessible safari experiences.
- The heart-stopping roaring of lions and eerie call and response of jackals in an authentic and beautiful African wilderness; as well as special sightings of desert-adapted antelopes such as gemsbok and the endemic black-faced impala
- Big-game viewing of lion, leopard, hyena, cheetah, elephant, giraffe, black and white rhino, as well as the many smaller and fascinating species
- Incredible concentrations of graceful plains animals congregating at the waterholes alongside Etosha Pan including zebra, wildebeest and springbok
4 Days/3 Nights
3 breakfasts, 3 dinners, accommodation, bottled water on board, transport in air-conditioned vehicles, porterage, entrance fees and sightseeing as specified
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All excursions are done on a seat in vehicle basis in luxury mini-bus or similar.
- All excursions are done by an English speaking Driver Guide.
- Children under 12 pay 50% of adult fare.
- Arrival and departure may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Cancellation fees may apply should any service be cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival.
- 100% cancellation fees will be applicable on no-shows
- All tour activities as indicated for each service including professional English speaking drive guide.
- All entry fees to all areas as stipulated in the program.
- Return transfers to and from hotels/airport in air-conditioned mini-bus or similar.
- Meals only included where indicated
- Services not mentioned in the program or deviations from the tour program.
- Entrance fees to areas not included in the tour program or mentioned.
- Porterage fees at airport or hotels (can be included when reservation is made).
- Items of a personal nature