14 Day Incredible Namibia
Journey through epic landscapes on a Namibia tour with Springbok Atlas. Our widespread guided adventure takes in all Namibia’s highlights from the red deserts of the south to the foggy Atlantic shore; from the rugged northern beauty of Damaraland to the magnificent wildlife in Etosha National Park.
Our Namibia holiday packages will give you the opportunity to explore the Kalahari and Namib Deserts, the spectacular Fish River Canyon and the popular seaside town of Swakopmund. This excellent Namibia tour also takes in the highlights of northern Namibia including the World Heritage Site, Twyfelfontein, and the world-renowned Etosha National Park.
14 days / 13 nights
13 breakfasts, 2 lunch (packs), 12 dinners, accommodation, bottled water on board, transport in air-conditioned vehicles, porterage, entrance fees and sightseeing as specified.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All excursions are done on a seat in vehicle basis in luxury mini-bus or similar.
- All excursions are done by an English speaking Driver Guide.
- Children under 12 pay 50% of adult fare.
- Arrival and departure may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Cancellation fees may apply should any service be cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival.
- 100% cancellation fees will be applicable on no-shows
- All tour activities as indicated for each service including professional English speaking drive guide.
- All entry fees to all areas as stipulated in the program.
- Return transfers to and from hotels/airport in air-conditioned mini-bus or similar.
- Meals only included where indicated
- Services not mentioned in the program or deviations from the tour program.
- Entrance fees to areas not included in the tour program or mentioned.
- Porterage fees at airport or hotels (can be included when reservation is made).
- Items of a personal nature