7 DAY BOTSWANA EXPLORER
Explore the timeless natural beauty of the untamed northern parts of Botswana. The lush flood lands, vast grasslands and striking salt pans are a sight never to be forgotten.
- Exciting mokoro (dugout canoe) safari, based on the traditional Bayei method of travelling through the flood plains of the Okavango Delta
- Safari by riverboat and in open vehicles in Botswana’s Chobe National Park, home to Africa’s largest concentration of elephants
- Option to extend to breath-taking Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe’s top attraction
7 days / 6 nights
6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 6 dinners, 6 nights’ accommodation, porterage, transportation, game watching activities and sightseeing as specified
Botswana Tourism Levy, payable upon entering Botswana
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All excursions are done on a seat in vehicle basis in luxury mini-bus or similar.
- All excursions are done by an English speaking Driver Guide.
- Children under 12 pay 50% of adult fare.
- Arrival and departure may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Cancellation fees may apply should any service be cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival.
- 100% cancellation fees will be applicable on no-shows
- All tour activities as indicated for each service including professional English speaking drive guide.
- All entry fees to all areas as stipulated in the program.
- Return transfers to and from hotels/airport in air-conditioned mini-bus or similar.
- Meals only included where indicated
- Services not mentioned in the program or deviations from the tour program.
- Entrance fees to areas not included in the tour program or mentioned.
- Porterage fees at airport or hotels (can be included when reservation is made).
- Items of a personal nature