PRETORIA CITY DAY TOUR
Pretoria is a city located in the northern part of Gauteng Province, South Africa. The city is situated about 50km north of Johannesburg. It is one of the country's three capital cities, serving as the executive (administrative) and de facto national capital; the others are Cape Town, the legislative capital, and Bloemfontein, the judicial capital.
Pretoria is contained within the City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality as one of several constituent former administrations (among which also Centurion and Soshanguve).
The city's original name was Pretoria Philadelphia ("Pretoria of brotherly love"). It gave its name to the Pax Praetoriana, referring to the country's relative stability.
This tour departs Tuesday to Saturday, with pick up at around 12H30 to 13H00.
Approximately 5 Hours.
Minimum 2 guests.
Lunch and any item of a personal nature.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All excursions are done on a seat in vehicle basis in luxury mini-bus or similar.
- All excursions are done by an English speaking Driver Guide.
- Children under 12 pay 50% of adult fare.
- Arrival and departure may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Cancellation fees may apply should any service be cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival.
- 100% cancellation fees will be applicable on no-shows
- All tour activities as indicated for each service including professional English speaking drive guide.
- All entry fees to all areas as stipulated in the program.
- Return transfers to and from hotels/airport in air-conditioned mini-bus or similar.
- Meals only included where indicated
- Services not mentioned in the program or deviations from the tour program.
- Entrance fees to areas not included in the tour program or mentioned.
- Porterage fees at airport or hotels (can be included when reservation is made).
- Items of a personal nature